Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Thursday 11 February 2021 11:40 hours.
You have a 420 million budget to buy 25 riders of which you think are going to win the most points in the Fantasy Cycling 2021 (budget).
The riders which you select can score points for your team throughout the whole year. In total there are 55 races which count for this Fantasy Cycling Year Game. These races are divided between Tour and Classics. With both the Tour and Classics there are 3 categories. The Giro, Tour de France and Vuelta are category 1. Races like Tirreno-Adriatico, Critérium du Dauphiné and the BinckBank Tour are in category 2 and the Deutschland Tour and the Tour of Britain are category 3. With the Classics we also have 3 categories, for more details please check the calendar.
The total of points which you can earn in every category can be found below the header "Points". We will give you 2 examples: You selected Alejandro Valverde and Chris Froome for your team. When Valverde finishes 5th in the general classification of the Tour de France (Tour cat. 1) and Froome wins the Tour de France, you will receive 90 points for Valverde and 180 points for Froome.
Suppose you created a second team with Peter Sagan and Daniel Martin. In La Flèche Wallonne (Classics Cat. 2) Martin becomes 2nd and Sagan 23rd, in this case you will get 60 points for Martin and 0 points for Sagan. In the Classics Cat. 2 only the top 20 scores points for your team.
Moreover, you fill in the following predictions:
- Winner Giro d'Italia
- Winner Tour de France
- Winner Vuelta a España
The values of the riders can be found through this link: riders
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 6 riders* from each other.
* The software will give a message when this rule is broken!It is not allowed to create more then 15 teams for this game.
With all unforeseen circumstances, Zweeler Ltd. will make a decision.
The points for the Tour categories are always the position in the final general classification of a tour.
|Stage Cat. 1||40||30||25||20||18||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||3||2||1|
|Tour Cat. 1||180||150||120||100||90||80||70||60||55||50||45||40||35||30||25||20||18||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||2|
|Stage Cat. 2||25||20||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||3||2||1|
|Tour Cat. 2||100||85||70||60||50||45||40||35||30||25||20||18||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||2|
|Stage Cat. 3||15||12||10||8||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Tour Cat. 3||50||40||35||30||25||20||18||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||2|
|Classics Cat. 1||120||100||85||70||60||50||40||35||30||25||20||18||16||14||12||10||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Classics Cat. 2||70||60||50||40||35||30||26||22||18||14||12||10||8||7||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Classics Cat. 3||35||30||26||22||18||14||12||10||8||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Winner Giro d'Italia||100|
|Winner Tour de France||100|
|Winner Vuelta a España||100|
The team time trials do not count in the Fantasy Cycling 2021 (budget)!
The races which count for the Fantasy Cycling 2021 (budget) can be found by following this link: calendar
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best sub leagues.
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
You can join a sub league, or create a sub league yourself, to play together with friends, family or colleagues. The following rules/prizes apply:
- You have to be registered with Zweeler Ltd, otherwise it is not possible to create or join a sub league.
- A password is always needed to join a sub league, or you need to set a password to create a sub league.
- When your sub league has 5 or more members with a maximum of 10 players, then your sub league participates in the best sub league classification. The best 5 teams in every sub league are added up, and then a classification is made.
- When a player submits multiple teams, only the best team will count for the sub league classification. Only with your best team you can win a sub league prize.
- The prizes for the best sub league classification can be found on the prizes overview. When teams end on the same position, the prizes are shared as described in the paragraph about the prizes.
- The 5 best teams in the winning sub league will win the prize. For example: If your team is part of the winning sub league and ranked with the top 5 in the sub league, you win 100 euro divided by 5, is 20 euro.
- A player needs to have 1 paid team when the game started, otherwise this player won't count to get the minimum of 5 team members to participate in the best sub league prizes.
- A player is allowed to have no more than 1 account on his name.
- When the organization finds out that double accounts are being created, you will be disqualified; your account will be removed, and denied participation in all games that are organized by Zweeler Ltd.
- It is not possible for a player to join in more than one sub league.
- After the start of the game, it won't be possible anymore to join, leave or create a sub league.
The costs per team are €10.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org