Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Tuesday 15 January 2019 1:41 hours.
- The deposited amount to get the ticket cannot be refunded. If you refund the deposited amount before the total amount has been used, you need to pay an administration fee of 25 euro per ticket!
- This is a one-time offer and only valid from 31-12-2018 till 15-01-2019 1:30 hours CET.
- This deposit bonus offer can only be used once! It is not possible to deposit a second time in the time frame mentioned and receive again a ticket.
- The full deposited amount for which you received a ticket, can't be refunded. This amount needs to be used to play games at Zweeler. If you try to refund a part of deposited amount, you need to pay an administration fee of 25 euro per ticket!
- You can only play this game by getting a FREE ticket via a deposit.
- If you deposit 50 euro you will receive 1 ticket for the FREE Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit) Bonus Game with a prize pool of 1,000 euro and a first prize of 300 euro!
- If you deposit 100 euro you will receive 2 tickets for a FREE Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit) Bonus Game with a prize pool of 1,000 euro and a first prize of 300 euro!
- If you deposit 150 euro you will receive 3 tickets for a FREE Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit) Bonus Game with a prize pool of 1,000 euro and a first prize of 300 euro!
- You can get a maximum of 3 tickets!
- You can only deposit once more then 50 euro to get a ticket. It is not possible to deposit 50 euro now and next week another 50 euro.
- The deposited amount must be at least 50 euro.
- With deposits below the 50 euro, you will not receive a ticket.
- You will not receive a ticket if you deposit twice 25 euro, or 5 times 10 euro. If you deposit 60 euro, you will get 1 ticket. It is not possible to deposit another 40 euro to get a 2nd ticket. Only a one-time deposit of at least 50 euro 100 euro or 150 euro will grant you a ticket!
- You cannot play the Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit) Bonus Game without a 'Deposit Bonus Ticket'.
- On the deposit page it will be shown if you are eligible still for a ticket, or that you received one already.
- There is a counter on my account/my bonus which shows how many of your deposited amount is used and how many you need to play before you can refund without an administration fee.
- Any winnings can always be refunded, as long as the amount is higher than the refund limit of 20 euro.
- If you are a new player and you deposit 50 euro, or more as a first time deposit, you will receive the Deposit Bonus and your 1 st deposit bonus!
- The ticket you received is only valid for the Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit) 2019.
- If you did not create a team and the Fantasy Tour Down Under (Deposit), already started, the ticket will not be valid anymore.
You can earn points with your own team, based on the stage results. When one of your riders finishes 9th in a stage, then your team will receive 12 points. When another rider becomes 3rd, your team will receive another 25 points, etc.
To create a team every player enters 15 riders and 3 substitute riders. When a rider does not start in a stage, then the first available substitute takes his place. The points of the drop-out will remain in your total points scored, the points of the substitute will only count from start of the next stage.
With dropping-out we mean not appearing at the start anymore. Therefore, when a rider drops out during the stage (DNF-did not finish), the substitute will only count from the start of the next stage. When a rider decides not to start for a certain stage due to whatever reason (DNS-did not start), the substitute will start receiving points already in the stage on the same day of withdrawing.
Moreover, you fill in the following predictions:
- Winner Tour Down Under (Deposit)
- Winner points classification
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 3 riders* from each other.
For this the following rules apply*:
1. In the 15 main riders, between different teams only 12 riders are allowed to be the same.
2. In all 18 riders, between different teams only 15 riders are allowed to correspond.
*The software will notify you with an error when these rules are broken!!
With all unforeseen circumstances, Zweeler Ltd. will make a decision.It is not allowed to create more then 3 teams for this game.
|Winner Tour Down Under (Deposit)||25|
|Winner points classification||10|
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
The costs per team are € 0.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer, paypal or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Paypal, Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org