Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Tuesday 12 February 2019 21:00 hours.
You have a 70 million budget to buy 7 football players of which you think are going to win the most points in the Fantasy Champions League 12-02.
The football players can score points in different ways. A football player can get a point just by playing a match, or if his team wins the match (2 points) or ties (1 point). The football player can also win points by scoring a goal, giving an assist, or if your player chosen is a defender or a goalkeeper you can also win points when they have a clean sheet. Points are deducted when you get a yellow or red card. In the points table below you can see how much points you can win or even loose.
An example: Arsenal plays against Chelsea and wins this match with 3-1. Suppose you have chosen Mesut Özil (midfielder) in your team and Özil gives an assist for the 3-1. Özil wil get 1 point for playing the match, 2 points for winning the match and 4 points for the assist. The total score of Özil for your team is 1 plus 2 plus 4 is 7 points. You also have Gary Cahill from Chelsea and he plays the full match and receives a yellow card. He will get 1 point for playing the match and -1 point for the yellow card so his score for this round will be 0 points.
A football player can only score points when he played in a match.
You can pick 7 football players from 4 different football clubs in the Champions League. For every position you need to pick at least 1 football player with a maximum of 3 and 4 players per position. You are allowed to pick a maximum of 3 football players from 1 football club! See below how many football players per position can be chosen.
- Goalkeeper: 1 football player
- Defender: maximum 4 football players
- Midfielder: maximum 4 football players
- Striker: maximum 3 football players
- The result after 90 minutes, including injury time, will be used for this game.
- When a match is postponed or not finished, we need to wait with the results for this game till the match is played.
- When the match is postponed indefinitely, the game will be finished without this match.
- It is not allowed to create more then 5 teams for this game.
- The values of the football players can be found through this link: click here
- The pay out of the prizes will be done after the data entry is checked. This can take several hours and sometimes the next morning before all final data is received. When changes are being added at soccerway.com after the prizes are paid out, the final result will not be changed anymore.
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 3 football players* from each other.
* The software will give a message when this rule is broken!
2 yellow cards for the same player in one match, are always counted as 1 red card.
For all statistics we follow the site of www.soccerway.com.Their decision is always binding and there cannot be any correspondence about it.
The matches which count for the Fantasy Champions League 12-02 can be found by following this link: calendar
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
You can join a sub league, or create a sub league yourself, to play together with friends, family or colleagues. The following rules/prizes apply:
- You have to be registered with Zweeler Ltd, otherwise it is not possible to create or join a sub league.
- A password is always needed to join a sub league, or you need to set a password to create a sub league.
- When your sub league has 5 or more members with a maximum of 10 players, then your sub league participates in the best sub league classification. The best 5 teams in every sub league are added up, and then a classification is made.
- When a player submits multiple teams, only the best team will count for the sub league classification. Only with your best team you can win a sub league prize.
- The prizes for the best sub league classification can be found on the prizes overview. When teams end on the same position, the prizes are shared as described in the paragraph about the prizes.
- The 5 best teams in the winning sub league will win the prize. For example: If your team is part of the winning sub league and ranked with the top 5 in the sub league, you win 100 euro divided by 5, is 20 euro.
- A player needs to have 1 paid team when the game started, otherwise this player won't count to get the minimum of 5 team members to participate in the best sub league prizes.
- A player is allowed to have no more than 1 account on his name.
- When the organization finds out that double accounts are being created, you will be disqualified; your account will be removed, and denied participation in all games that are organized by Zweeler Ltd.
- It is not possible for a player to join in more than one sub league.
- After the start of the game, it won't be possible anymore to join, leave or create a sub league.
The costs per team are € 5.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer, paypal or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Paypal, Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org