Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Thursday 14 September 2017 19:00 hours.
You have a 85 million budget to buy 10 football teams of which you think are going to win the most points in the Fantasy Europa League (Budget).
The Europa League (Budget) starts with a group phase where 48 football teams are divided over 12 groups of 4 teams. In their group they will play every team twice (6 matches in total). In the group phase the teams can win points in every match. If they win a match they will get 3 points and for a draw they will get 1 point.
After the group phase the best 2 teams per group will go to the so called knockout phase. For reaching the knockout phase (round 2) every team gets 3 points. See the points table for more details.
An example: Arsenal wins 6 group matches in round 1. In this case Arsenal will score 18 points for your team (6 x 3 points). Because they also reached the knockout phase Arsenal gets another 3 points. For reaching the third round Arsenal will get 5 points and for reaching the quarter final they will get 5 points. When Arsenal loses the quarter final they earned 31 points in total (18 points in the group phase and 13 points (3, 5 and 5) in the knockouts).
Be aware: the numbers 3 from the Champions League group stage will enter the knock-out stage from the Europa League. These eight teams are not known right now and for that reason it is not possible to pick them.
Moreover, you fill in the following predictions:
- Winner Europa League (Budget)
The values of the football teams can be found through this link: Click here!
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 3 football teams* from each other.
* The software will give a message when this rule is broken!It is not allowed to create more then 5 teams for this game.
With all unforeseen circumstances, Zweeler Ltd. will make a decision.
|Round 1 Matches|
|Reaching second round||3|
|Reaching third round||5|
|Reaching quarter final||5|
|Reaching semi final||8|
|Winning the final||10|
|Winner Europa League (Budget)||10|
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best sub leagues.
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
You can join a sub league, or create a sub league yourself, to play together with friends, family or colleagues. The following rules/prizes apply:
- You have to be registered with Zweeler Ltd, otherwise it is not possible to create or join a sub league.
- A password is always needed to join a sub league, or you need to set a password to create a sub league.
- When your sub league has 5 or more members with a maximum of 10 players, then your sub league participates in the best sub league classification. The best 5 teams in every sub league are added up, and then a classification is made.
- When a player submits multiple teams, only the best team will count for the sub league classification. Only with your best team you can win a sub league prize.
- The prizes for the best sub league classification can be found on the prizes overview. When teams end on the same position, the prizes are shared as described in the paragraph about the prizes.
- The 5 best teams in the winning sub league will win the prize. For example: If your team is part of the winning sub league and ranked with the top 5 in the sub league, you win 100 euro divided by 5, is 20 euro.
- A player needs to have 1 paid team when the game started, otherwise this player won't count to get the minimum of 5 team members to participate in the best sub league prizes.
- A player is allowed to have no more than 1 account on his name.
- When the organization finds out that double accounts are being created, you will be disqualified; your account will be removed, and denied participation in all games that are organized by Zweeler Ltd.
- It is not possible for a player to join in more than one sub league.
- After the start of the game, it won't be possible anymore to join, leave or create a sub league.
The costs per team are € 7.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer, paypal or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Paypal, Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Go to the "My teams page" to deposit money and to pay and create your teams.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: email@example.com