Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Saturday 18 May 2019 16:15 hours.
You have a 41 million budget to buy 6 football teams of which you think are going to win the most points in the LaLiga (Teams) 38.
Your teams can score points in different ways. A team can get 100 points for winning a match and 50 points for a draw. In addition there are multiple statistics which can earn you extra points or negative points. Like the number of goals, goal attempts, corners, percentage of ball possession, goalkeeper saves, penalty saves and clean sheets. Negative points can be earned with fouls, yellow cards and red cards. Please check "The Points" table for more details.
An example: Barcelona plays against Real Madrid and wins this match with 3-1. Barcelona will receive 100 points for a win and 3 x 20 points = 60 points for the goals. 160 points in total. Barcelona will not get points for a clean sheet. The rest of the statistics for Barcelona are: 11 goal attempts (22 points), 7 corners (21 points), 6 goalkeeper saves (24 points), 57 procent ball possession (0 points), 21 fouls (-21 points) and 3 yellow cards is -15 points. In total Barcelona will earn 191 points in total for this match.
- The result after 90 minutes, including injury time, will be used for this game.
- When a match is postponed or not finished, we need to wait with the results for this game till the match is played.
- When the match is postponed indefinitely, the game will be finished without this match.
- It is not allowed to create more then 3 teams for this game.
- The values of the football teams can be found through this link: click here
- The pay out of the prizes will be done after the data entry is checked. This can take several hours and sometimes the next morning before all final data is received. When changes are being added at flashscore.com after the prizes are paid out, the final result will not be changed anymore.
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 2 football teams* from each other.
* The software will give a message when this rule is broken!
|60% or more ball possession||20|
|Per red card||-10|
|Per yellow card||-5|
2 yellow cards for the same player in one match, are always counted as 1 red card.
For all statistics we follow the site of www.flashscore.com. Their decision is always binding and there cannot be any correspondence about it.
The matches which count for the LaLiga (Teams) 38 can be found by following this link: calendar
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
The costs per team are €5.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer, paypal or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Paypal, Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org