- ZWEELER is committed to respecting the Player’s privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
- ZWEELER assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the ZWEELER Internet Site and Software systems.
- ZWEELER is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
- By registering at ZWEELER, the Player is accepting that ZWEELER stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see General T&Cs for more detail). ZWEELER takes the security and confidentiality of Account Holders’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Account Holder’s prior explicit consent.
- ZWEELER has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Clients.
- All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure ZWEELER's Account Holders that at all times personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned;
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
- is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
- The only time that ZWEELER may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Governing Authority and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Data Protection Commissioner and/or in the event of an Account Holder being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves a ZWEELER Account.
- By opening an account with ZWEELER, Account Holder consents that ZWEELER uses his/her personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of these T&Cs by Us, our Suppliers and any third party acting on our behalf;
- own internal marketing and promotion of activities;
- storage and processing in terms of the laws & regulations covering anti-money laundering.
- The Account Holder can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Account Holder may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact us regarding his information the Account Holder should e-mail email@example.com. ZWEELER may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration regarding any request made by the Account Holder in this regard.
- As indicated above, ZWEELER would, on occasion, market directly to Player products and services which ZWEELER considers may be of interest to you. Should Player not wish to receive such information, or have any other data protection queries, Player is urged to contact ZWEELER for such information / changes.