Game rulesBACK TO GAME
Before you can participate to this game, you need to be registered with Zweeler Ltd. Once registered for one of the games, you can play them all!!
After registration you can start creating your team(s). The teams can be submitted and changed until the start of the game on Wednesday 18 October 2017 2:00 hours.
You have a 155 million budget to buy 8 basketball teams of which you think are going to win the most points in the Fantasy NBA 2017/2018.
The season from the NBA exists out of 2 parts: the regular season and the playoffs. The teams are divided in two conferences (the West and the East) and both conferences are divided in 3 divisions. In the regular season the teams play 82 matches: 41 at home and 41 away matches. Each team plays twice against a team from another conference and 3 or 4 times against a team from their own conference. The teams always play 4 times against a team in their own division.
After 82 matches there will be a ranking. Each conference has it’s own play offs with the best 8 teams with a Quarter Final, Semi Final and a Final (each round is a best-of-7). The winners of both conferences will play finally against each other for the NBA title (also a best-of-7). So there will be always a winner from the West against the East in the NBA final.
For the Fantasy NBA 2017/2018 you can win per match points during the regular season and also in the playoffs with the teams chosen by you. You get 2 points per win and 0 points when you lose. When a game get’s into OT (overtime), the loosing team will still get 1 point. When a team reaches the playoff that team will get 10 points for reaching the quarter final. When reaching the Semi Final your team (s) will get another 10 points etc.
An example: The Chicago Bulls win in the regular season 45 matches and lose 37 matches of which 2 matches after overtime. In the regular season the Bulls score 45 x 2 plus 2 x 1 = 92 points. The Bulls will reach the playoffs in the East and will meet the Brooklyn Nets in the Quarter Final. The Bulls will get 10 points for reaching the playoffs and because they beat Brooklyn with 4-3, the get another 8 points for their 4 wins. The Bulls will have 92 points from the regular season plus 10 for the Quarter Finals playoffs plus 4 x 2 = 110 points. In the Semi Final they play against the Miami Heat and for this the earned 10 points already. When they loose with 4-1 they still get 2 points for the one match they won. They end the season finally with 110 plus 10 plus 1 x 2 = 122 points.
Moreover, you fill in the following predictions:
- Winner NBA
The values of the basketball teams can be found through the link: basketball teams
It is allowed to submit multiple teams per player. There is only 1 restriction: Different teams of the same participant need to differ by a minimum of 3 basketball teams* from each other.
* The software will give a message when this rule is broken!It is not allowed to create more then 7 teams for this game.
With all unforeseen circumstances, Zweeler Ltd. will make a decision.
|Regular matches and playoffs|
|Match lost after overtime||1|
|Match lost in standard time||0|
|Reaching quarter finals of the conference||10|
|Reaching semi finals of the conference||10|
|Reaching final of the conference||15|
|Reaching final of the NBA||15|
|Winning the NBA title||20|
The matches which count for the Fantasy NBA 2017/2018 can be found by following this link:calendar
The following prizes can be won in the game:
- The best sub leagues.
- The best teams in the general classification.
The prizes can be also found via this link: prizes.
When teams have an equal amount of points, the total of the prizes will be added up, and divided by the number of winners!! We will give a few examples to prevent discussions:
- 1 Marco and Tom 25 points
- 3 Martin 15 points
Marco en Tom share the 1st and 2nd prize together, and Martin will get the 3rd prize
- 1 Simon 25 points
- 2 Servee, Eddy, Michel, Bram 20 points
- 6 Peter 18 points
Simon gets the 1st prize, and Servee, Eddy, Michel and Bram share the 2nd and 3rd prize!! And Peter has bad luck!!
The prizes will be added to your account when the final results are published.
You can join a sub league, or create a sub league yourself, to play together with friends, family or colleagues. The following rules/prizes apply:
- You have to be registered with Zweeler Ltd, otherwise it is not possible to create or join a sub league.
- A password is always needed to join a sub league, or you need to set a password to create a sub league.
- When your sub league has 5 or more members with a maximum of 10 players, then your sub league participates in the best sub league classification. The best 5 teams in every sub league are added up, and then a classification is made.
- When a player submits multiple teams, only the best team will count for the sub league classification. Only with your best team you can win a sub league prize.
- The prizes for the best sub league classification can be found on the prizes overview. When teams end on the same position, the prizes are shared as described in the paragraph about the prizes.
- The 5 best teams in the winning sub league will win the prize. For example: If your team is part of the winning sub league and ranked with the top 5 in the sub league, you win 100 euro divided by 5, is 20 euro.
- A player needs to have 1 paid team when the game started, otherwise this player won't count to get the minimum of 5 team members to participate in the best sub league prizes.
- A player is allowed to have no more than 1 account on his name.
- When the organization finds out that double accounts are being created, you will be disqualified; your account will be removed, and denied participation in all games that are organized by Zweeler Ltd.
- It is not possible for a player to join in more than one sub league.
- After the start of the game, it won't be possible anymore to join, leave or create a sub league.
The costs per team are € 7.00.
There are different ways to deposit money on your account to pay your team(s). You can use our payment providers like Ideal, Direct Banking, bank transfer, paypal or Credit Card. Please make sure you have enough money to pay your teams, because your team can not participate if it is not paid when the game starts.
If you pay through Paypal, Credit card, Ideal or Direct banking you are account will be credited within a few minutes. With a bank transfer this could take 4 to 5 days and sometimes even longer. If you use a bank transfer please be on time, this will make sure you won’t be disappointed.
Should there be any discrepancy between the game rules in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
If something is not clear, please send us an email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org